Copius Group is a leading multinational engineering and contracting solutions service provider. Our clients are some of the world’s most prestigious names in the Energy, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare and Technology sectors where we provide the highest levels of expertise and performance across our four key business areas of mechanical, electrical & instrumentation, fabric maintenance and access solutions.
Copius Group are looking to recruit CompEx Electricians to expand our Electrical Division. The role requires relocation across mainland Europe to fulfill Copius Group’s project pipeline.
- Responsible for carrying out Electrical maintenance work on site.
- Providing first hand technical diagnosis and correction of maintenance problems to maintain the site in a safe and efficient operational condition.
- Carry out electrical repairs, modifications, plant upgrades, installation and commissioning.
- Conduct hazardous area inspections and repairs ensuring all hazardous area equipment complies with the statutory requirements and the appropriate Standards are maintained.
- You must be time served in a relevant discipline.
- Previous process/ pharmaceutical experience would be desirable.
- COMPEX qualified.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Aware of maintenance requirements of Safety Instrumented Systems.